LJ Stein’s team of professionals provide a full range of services to companies in the upstream energy sectors, no matter where in the world their operations may be located. We have experience working with clients in North America, South America and Africa.
We specialize in risk assessment, risk quantification, risk management as well as insurance strategy and placement for:
- Operators Extra Expense/Control of Well Insurance.
- Third Party Liability.
- Financial risks such as Business Interruption & Contingent Business Interruption. This can also include loss of production, loss of profits, delay in startup.
- All risk property insurance.
- Construction of facilities, gathering systems and midstream operations.
- Locally Admitted Insurance
We have extensive relationships with the major insurance providers who work with Exploration & Production companies worldwide. We are able to arrange coverage locally, as well as internationally. Our unique knowledge of the Oil & Gas industry allows us to negotiate on our clients behalf in order to place the best coverage and pricing.
Our team understands that all companies face a unique set of risks, and insurance policies are not a “one size fits all”. We take the time to meet with our clients, and understand their operations, as well as understand the risks that each of our clients face. This allows us to work with our clients on creating a customized insurance solution.